Please fill out The form below completely ,save it to your computer and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or print it and fax it to (512) 833-
Click on the link below to open the PDF file
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AAA Limousine Inc will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero tolerance compliance policy that no alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person not of legal drinking age. All U.S. law enforcement agencies have absolute power to stop any motor vehicle for administrative searches. If contraband is aboard, even in negligible quantities without the chauffeurs’ knowledge, they can seize and forfeit this vehicle to a local government agency. All law enforcement agencies are aggressively enforcing this policy. Therefore no person will bring contraband aboard vehicles that are owned or operated by AAA Limousine inc. AAA Limousine inc will not be responsible for injuries that may occur due to horse playing while the vehicle is in motion or at a standstill. The purchaser on the front of this contract is responsible for his or her guests.
AT THE CHAUFFEUR’S DESCRETION, THE PURCHASER AGREES TO BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES THAT MAY INCUR.
(1) $ 20.00 per broken glassware, $ 30.00 per damaged CD, $ 45.00 per damaged DVD
(2) $ 600.00 per damaged seat, $ 200.00 per damaged carpet, $ 200.00 – $600.00 per damaged mirror
(3) $ 100.00 minimum for extensive cleanup (spills, etc.)
(4) $150.00 detailing and wax (due to sickness-exterior)
(5) $175.00 shampoo and disinfecting (due to sickness interior)
(6) $200.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip or tear to upholstery
(7) $150.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
(8) Triple charge of above listed amounts for all removed / stolen items from vehicle (9) Downtime subject to loss of revenue, per each hour lost as stated in contract
In case of non-payment or any disputes of charges resolved from things like damaged car or overtime, etc, I Agree and fully authorize the charges to be put on my credit card provided above.